Monday, September 20, 2010

# 1 Fan!

Coffee has always been a part of my life. I remember as little kids my brother and I would watch my mom's demitasse coffee pot over flow on the stove and this little drop of coffee would fall onto the burner which we called "the pancake." Weird? I know- I am fully aware. I don't know why, maybe because all the "grown ups" drank coffee- but I started drinking it very young. It soon turned into an addiction. 





Although coffee has always been intertwined with my daily routine, I never quite understood (or payed attention to) the quality of the coffee I drank. it wasn't  until Kevin started roasting his own beans at home, that I started to notice the difference between gourmet coffee beans and overly roasted beans that you find at  some of the big franchises.
I am so proud and excited to be part of this endeavor, and to be a part of a company that prides itself in customer service, knowledge and quality coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment, we love that!